The eHealth Summer University is the unmissable event for the actors and decision makers in the health and social sector Technological innovation ? which will bring together more than 900 participants, actors and decision-makers from the health and social sector and technological innovation, from 3 to 5 July 2018 to discuss the uses of ICT in the field of health and well-being.
3 days to immerse yourself in connected health
To facilitate contacts between all of these players, the eHealth Summer University has set up a global initiative to promote professional meetings including:
- the ?e-Health Connection? international business convention, a place for one-on-one meetings to convince and attract industry stakeholders, healthcare professionals, funders and investors, ? and to build partnerships,
- ?Invest? eHealth?, a session to meet European funders and investors specialising in digital health,
- ?Legal rendez-vous? allowing attendees to get free legal advice from experts on regulatory aspects of eHealth, healthcare, personal data, ?
- the ?hospital rooms of the future?, an opportunity for every startup to promote their most relevant innovations by answering the call for projects of Castres Hospital,
- a hackathon to reinvent innovation within the participating companies,
- the eHealth awards, an international competition, organised into 8 categories with as novelty 2018: animal eHealth