What is Fit 4 Digital?
- Support for the digitisation of your company
- Implementation of a 360° in-depth analysis of your company, its organisation and processes
- Financial support from the Ministry of the Economy
- An improvement in your company’s performance over the long term
- An increase in turnover
Who can participate in Fit 4 Digital?
To be eligible, a company must meet the following cumulative criteria:
- Be classified as an SME according to the EU criteria
- have a business license granted by the General Directorate for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- not carry out an activity that is excluded from state aid, as referred to in the regulations
- not have done a Fit4Digital project within the last 2 years
- not be considered “undertaking in difficulty”
How does it work?
Here is a step by step guide:
Choice of consultant
Choose a consultant from the list of approved partners.
Once you have made your choice, complete the online form. Applications can be submitted at any time during the year.
Validation of your application
Your application will be analysed. You will be informed by Luxinnovation as soon as it is accepted.
In-depth analysis of your company
Once your application has been validated, the 360° analysis of your company and your processes by the consultant you have chosen can begin.
At the end of the analysis, you will receive a flat-rate grant of €5,000.
At the end of the implementation phase, you may request additional financial support up to a maximum of 50% of the costs incurred.