The ITEA Event will include a lively session showcasing strong innovation, inspiring keynotes and impressive ITEA project award presentations. Furthermore, ITEA and many of its projects will be part of a full-scale 3-day project exhibition.
The EUREKA Innovation Days will show you the “Power of collaboration” and will address 4 main topics: Smart Mobility, Smart Health, Smart Energy and Smart Industry.
To already have a better insight in what these topics could mean for you and your business, check out the attached report of the Digital Innovation Forum workshops that ITEA co-organised in May 2017, highlighting the current challenges and trends in these 4 domains.
The full programme of the EUREKA Innovation Days will offer you:
- New insights in business and technology developments
- Forward-looking keynotes as well as the presentation of concrete business cases
- Opportunities to network and initiate collaboration with companies and research organisations from Europe and beyond
- In-depth information about R&D funding instruments and their future evolution
- The opportunity to roam around an extensive exhibition of key R&D projects showcasing their results and business impact