What is Fit 4 Digital Packages?
A digitalisation aid for small businesses including:
- Financial support from the Ministry of the Economy’s General Directorate for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (€5,000 grant) for companies with less than 50 employees who acquire one of the programmes packages for an amount between €6,650 and €10,000 excl. VAT.
Several packages are offered
- Digital marketing: to (re)build your website or to boost your activity on social media
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM software)
- Organisation management: i.e. specialised business software (trade/hotels and restaurants/architecture & engineering/crafts)
- Pre-analysis of the needs and support by the digitalisation team of the House of Entrepreneurship
- Expertise of official providers
- Contact the digitalisation team of the House of Entrepreneurship.
- Test your digital maturity via the Digital Checkup.
- Discuss your project with an advisor from the digitalisation team of the House of Entrepreneurship.
- Choose the package that meets your needs (Digital Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Organisation Management) and select one of the experts approved by Luxinnovation.
- Fill in your application with the help of an advisor from the digitalisation team of the House of Entrepreneurship.
- Receive confirmation of your eligibility by Luxinnovation, and send your application to the Ministry of the Economy.
- Implementation of the services included in the package.
- Closing interview – complete the evaluation questionnaire.
- Payment of the grant after the closing interview.
Who can participate in Fit 4 Digital Packages?
To be eligible, a company must meet the following cumulative criteria:
- your registered office is located in Luxembourg
- you have less than 50 employees
- you have a business license granted by the General Directorate for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- you do not carry out an activity that is excluded from state aid, as referred to in the regulations