The Booster Service supports effective transfer of research and innovation project results to policy-makers, industry and society. The programme offers various services as dissemination, exploitation strategy and business plan development to projects supported under the 7th Framework Programme (FP7) or Horizon 2020 funding schemes.
The Booster service offers common support services for dissemination, exploitation and valorisation of research and innovation results, and helps projects to find their access to the market. Hence, the programme addresses namely projects eager to go beyond their Dissemination and Exploitation (D&E) obligations under Horizon 2020. The service implementation timeframe is from January 2020 to December 2024.
If your project consortium needs support to spread widely and/or boost the exploitation potential of your project, you can apply to benefit from one or the whole set of the following services offered by D&E Booster:
- Help and guidance for :
- creating a results portfolio with other projects,
- creating and executing common dissemination strategy for a cluster of projects,
- improving existing exploitation plan.
- Tailor made support services to develop a business plan;
- Assistance, coaching and mentoring for go to market activities.
There are two basic eligibility criteria:
- The application must originate from a project funded under FP7 or H2020, ongoing or closed.
- A project consortium can benefit from one specific service only once but it can apply for the three different services altogether.
More information are accessible on the Booster service website, as well as a Q&A.
Luxinnovation is the National Contact Point for Horizon 2020, the European framework programme for research and innovation. Building on our decade-long experience of EU funding programmes, we are able to respond to questions on where to get up-to-date information on programmes and calls for project proposals, what programmes are the most suitable for you or where and how to find European partners.