In the current era of change and disruption, the industrial sector cannot avoid the challenge of digital transformation. Manufacturers have already started a profound transformation that is essential, but can sometimes frighten. However, a successful digital transition can increase profitability by 40% (McKinsey).
The Luxembourg Digital Innovation Hub organises a series of talks targeting industrial companies in Luxembourg with our partners FEDIL, LIST, University of Luxembourg, Chamber of Commerce, FNR and the Ministry of the Economy. The talks will provide not only a detailed view of the steps and processes of digital transformation, but also an overview of the available offers and service providers in this field that is as comprehensive as possible.
This series consists of 4 main sections spread over 8 short episodes.
We are looking forward to your participation.
- L-DIH talks: Introduction and presentations – 13 February – Article and replay here
Section 1: Towards a differentiated experience
- Episode 2: Redefining the customer experience – 27 February- Article and replay here
- WEBINAR – Episode 3: Adopting an agile organisation for new products – 23 April – Article and replay here
Section 2: Acquiring new markets with a new focus
- WEBINAR – Episode 4: New business models – 30 April – Article and replay here
- WEBINAR – Episode 5: Market activation with new ways – 7 May – Article and replay here
Section 3 Attracting talent and improving existing skills
- WEBINAR – Episode 6: Changing culture based on human-centric methods – 14May – Article and replay here
- WEBINAR – Episode 7: Relying on an orchestrated and agile ecosystem – 20 May – Article and replay here
Section 4: Building an open, interconnected and innovative factory
- WEBINAR – Episode 8: Moving towards the “Digital Factory” – 28 May – Article and replay here
- WEBINAR – Episode 9: Using all available data – 4 June – watch the replay here
- Closing L-DIH talks – TBC