The last edition of the Autoregion International magazine is now available online.
The magazine is focusing on the Greater Region automotive sector with the following main goals:
- showcase automotive industry highlights in the Greater Region
- provide insights into the performance of the regional automotive and mobility industry
- present exclusive articles about selected companies related to their innovations, strategies, …
- updates on regional academia activity linked to technology topics such as automated & connected driving, AI, new energy powertrains, industry 4.0, …
- serve the promotion of the automotive sector at trade fairs, exhibitions, economic missions, …
- Commercial content based on advertisements:
- New products and services
- Manufacturing & Logistic competences
- Jobs and career
- Management consultancy & strategy
- Company presentations
Autoregion has commissioned the VEK publishing house Elisabeth Klock to produce this high-quality magazine that is available in print & digital versions.
Next edition will be published in January 2021.
If you wish to contribute to the content of the magazine, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org